Exposed, Uncovered, and Declassified, UFOs & Aliens
Is Anybody Out There? Original Essays by Experts in the Field
by Stanton Friedman, K. Marden and more
New Page Books - June, 2011
Press Materials, Links and Downloads
- News Release
- Air Force veteran Thomas J. Carey chronicles the military’s attempts to intimidate people into not telling their stories about what they have witnessed.
- When is a UFO not a UFO? Best selling authors Marie D. Jones and Larry Flaxman ask that very question as they examine the various potential alternative explanations for unidentified flying objects.
- Self proclaimed skeptic Micah Hanks discusses an incredible case which occurred at Johnston Atoll, a base west of the main island of Hawaii. Hundreds of witnesses on the island observed a gigantic circular UFO that appeared and hovered directly overhead just before dawn only to vanish as the sun broke through.
- The niece of Betty and Barney Hill, Kathleen Marden, gives a short history of cases of alien abduction that continue to baffle the public and UFO investigators.
- Into the Unknown, educator and international speaker, Jim Moroney, discusses his own abduction by aliens and the rationale behind alien intervention.
- Former member of the British Ministry of Defense, Nick Pope covers the latest UFO documents released by the UK’s National Archives: what Churchill knew, why documents are being released now and what’s still being withheld.
- Nick Redfern takes a fresh look at the 1953 UFO crash in Kingman, Arizona, exploring the government program to reverse‐engineer alien spacecraft.
- Educator John White takes us on a journey through the "UFO Experience" giving us a firm background as to this multileveled and multifaceted phenomenon.
Back to Publicity Campaigns.