Ghosts, Spirits & Hauntings
Am I Being Haunted?
by Original essays by well known authors
New Page Books - August, 2011
Press Materials, Links and Downloads
- News Release
- Parapsychologist Loyd Auerbach presents a general introduction to parapsychology and its study of psychic phenomena – phenomena which include ghosts, haunting and poltergeists.
- Dr. Bob Curran considers three separate cases of poltergeist activity, all from different parts of the world and all concerning young girls and tries to establish connections between them.
- Larry Flaxman and Marie D. Jones, examine the tried and true explanations for ghosts, and offer some cutting edge counter‐theories that might explain what these elusive entities are.
- Marie D. Jones
- Micah Hanks discusses whether there could be other physical ways the mind is influenced by various phenomenon, pointing to a possible link that exists between ghostly phenomenon and psychosis.
- Dr. Andrew Nichols focuses on the concept of hauntings as ESP/psychological projections, and includes brief case studies, as well as a discussion of ʺde‐hauntingʺ.
- Nick Redfern ponders whether our monsters actually ghosts of long‐dead and extinct animals? Could it be the case that the elusive monsters like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster are far stranger than they appear to be?
- Michael Tymn offers first‐hand accounts of spirits concerning their afterlife experiences and it becomes increasingly clear that the afterlife is not a dichotomous existence but rather a multi‐layered one in which we cross over based on what might be called a “moral specific gravity.”
- Joshua P. Warren carefully explores precisely what full‐bodied ghosts really are with stunning, new images. A subject generally shrouded in philosophical musing takes on hard physics.
Back to Publicity Campaigns.